Survey data shows travelers are increasingly looking for ways to save on travel. According to a Morning Consult survey, a greater share of travelers (34%) are using points and rewards to book travel than last year (28%).
WASHINGTON — The U.S. Travel Association unveiled a weeklong preview of its popular Daily Getaways program. Officially launching for sales on June 12, Daily Getaways will feature exclusive offers from major travel brands—offering discounts up to 50% off loyalty points, theme park tickets, vacation packages and hotel stays.
Survey data shows travelers are increasingly looking for ways to save on travel. According to a Morning Consult survey, a greater share of travelers (34%) are using points and rewards to book travel than last year (28%). With deals in Daily Getaways carrying at least a year-long expiration and many programs offering points that never expire (with an active account), travelers can secure a travel deal now to use beyond this summer.
Since its inception in 2010, Daily Getaways has offered travelers access to deals from top travel brands in a one-stop, once-a-year marketplace, with deep discounts on points from top loyalty programs being among the fastest sellers.
The following is a breakdown of how travelers can view and buy the deals:
- Deals Preview: Starting June 5, U.S. Travel begins previewing the Daily Getaways deals online, allowing travelers to sign up for reminders when the deals go live.
- Daily Deals: A limited number of offers will be available for online purchase in the United States and Canada each weekday beginning Monday, June 12 until July 14, or until supplies last.
- Deals Platform: To preview and later purchase the deals, consumers can visit DailyGetaways.com. Travelers can also sign up for daily alerts to be reminded of deals that interest them before limited quantities sell out.
Travelers can look forward to Daily Getaways travel opportunities from these and additional travel brands:
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts
- Caesars Entertainment
- Choice Hotels
- IHG Hotels & Resorts
- Hyatt Hotels & Resorts
- Marriott International
- MGM Resorts International
- Omni Hotels & Resorts
- SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
- Universal Destinations & Experiences
- The Venetian Resort Las Vegas
- Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Tatiana is the news coordinator for TravelDailyNews Media Network (traveldailynews.gr, traveldailynews.com and traveldailynews.asia). Her role includes monitoring the hundreds of news sources of TravelDailyNews Media Network and skimming the most important according to our strategy.
She holds a Bachelor's degree in Communication & Mass Media from Panteion University of Political & Social Studies of Athens and she has been editor and editor-in-chief in various economic magazines and newspapers.